Sunday 26 May 2013

African Violet Show in Montreal, april 2013

A month has passed and I did not upload some of the pictures I took in April at the African Violet Show hosted here in Montreal. For me it was a premier, I have never seen one before. I went there hoping to buy some plants but unfortunately for me almost everything was already bought. They were still in the show but some happy owners were waiting for them. I took some pictures, I talked to a nice lady that is an expect in this tiny miracles, I bought six leaves and I almost registered in the Society...but shy as I am, I didn't.

Here are some of my favorite varieties, but I must confess that Lyon's Red Rocket was mon coup de coeur.










And the violets chosen by the Society as being the best:













No comments:

Post a Comment